Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 2

Yesterday's first day of detox/cleanse went pretty well. I did find myself being rather hungry after dinners so I had an all natural popcorn rice cake. I'm thinking I was hungry just because it was the first time I've worked out in nearly two weeks and my calorie count is back to a normal range, not the outrageous amounts I was consuming over the previous weeks.

This morning at the gym I did 30 minutes of cardio: 10 minutes on the treadmill (6 walking, 4 running) 10 minutes on the bike (levels 3/4) and 10 minutes on the stair climber. I then did my legs routine. I had to cut it short to make it to yoga at 9, but got through all of my squats and step-ups. I did 2 less sets of lunges and side lunges and 1 less set of sumo squats and narrow squats. Yoga went well. It was challenging. I definitely need to work on my flexibility. I'm going to try and add yoga into my regular rotation. I'm going to do virtual body combat on Thursday. I think I would rather do body pump but they don't have a virtual class and I don't pay for the live classes.

My eating is going well. Yesterday I had a slice of bread with ham before the gym. When I got home I had whole grain cereal with almond milk. Lunch was two eggs fried in coconut oil on toast with ham. Afternoon snack was carrots with peanut butter. I had chicken breast, broccoli, and potatoes for dinner.

Today's eating has pretty much been the same so far. I'm making jambalaya for dinner. Not 100% clean because I'm putting sausage in it, but nothing too bad. As clean as possible.

I promise to have pictures of that for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to making it!

I'm happy to be getting back on track. Today's goal is to drink more water because I think I'm dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment