Monday, June 9, 2014

Balance

Man, I forgot how tough this working thing is. Finding a balance between work, life, working out, and all of the other things I would like to get done on a daily basis, seems impossible. 

Because of this blogging has fallen to the wayside. 

The good news is that my working out hasn't. I made it to the gym four times this last week, and made it today. Starting off the week right is always a plus. I work tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have plans to go to the gym everyday after work because I cannot go again until at least Monday and more likely Tuesday next week. 

My eating has been mostly eh, not the worst it's ever been, but there's room for improvement. The other trouble I've been having is that because I've been getting up insanely early (by my standards after 18 months of unemployment) I'm feeling exhausted and as a result of that feeling hungry. Constantly hungry. I'm working on it and trying to fuel myself with foods high in protein and fiber. 

I think adding the stress of leaving for The States on Friday isn't helping my balancing act. We'll see how things go. I've got lots of plans for exercise on my vacation. 

Thanks for stopping by :) 

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment