Monday, June 2, 2014

A Happy Monday

It's Monday and I find that if I start off well on Monday the rest of the week falls into place pretty well. So far today has been a happy Monday. 

I got up this morning and had plans to do a virtual spin class at the gym, but when I got there the TV was broken so they couldn't play the route. I had my biking pants on (yes, I wear biking pants to spin class, those bikes are so uncomfortable!) so I decided to do 25 minutes on the upright bike and 5 minutes on the stair climber instead. After that I finished my leg and ab routine. I felt pretty good afterwards and am already looking forward to tomorrow's gym trip, which will hopefully include yoga!  

My weight is 91.5kg this morning. STILL :( We had Chinese for dinner last night :( 

One thing I've already learned about being employed that food prep is going to have to play a huge role. With both of us working we won't always want to spend 30 minutes cooking dinner. 

I've set a small weight loss goal: back to 90kg by June 13. I leave then to go to The States for 2 weeks and would desperately like to be back to 90kg. I'm going to work very hard these next 11 days to make that happen. 

I'm very worried about gaining weight on my trip. I start off with my bridal shower, which will be full of goodies. When I'm staying with my parents there won't be a lot of eating out and I'm going to try and find a gym where I can pay for a week long membership, but when I get to Richmond I'll be going out to eat at least twice. I'm just going to have to focus on making good choices and working out hard even if it is vacation. 

Tonight I'm making jambalaya for dinner. I'm working Thursday-Sunday this week, which means on Wednesday I need to start meal prepping and figure out the best way to go about that. Meal prepping has never been my strong suit, and that's often led to poor decision making. 

Happy Monday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment